The ISD system is probably one of the most important initiatives for corporate America in the last decade.
What makes the ISD diversity system platform so unique from the competition is the fact that Tier 2 diverse suppliers can login to our system and ultimately see and confirm the actual dollars reporting on their codes that are being spent.
Given the sensitive nature of the system, highly secret encryption and security measures have been implemented to ensure the privacy of each company’s proprietary information.
Neither of the companies nor any of the other participants in the program will be able to see competitors’ private information.
Utilizing the services of ISD will provide the PRIMES and their first-tier suppliers with credible measurements and a system of checks and balances.
Working with ISD is an important first step in making our community stronger while maintaining the true intentions of the diversity supplier program.
We assign national codes to all existing and future Diversity suppliers who have been certified by a National Certifying organization.
Using a seven-digit number:
The National Diverse Code is used for future reporting. Prime tier companies report their diverse spend using these codes for each business supplier.
Diversity suppliers can then verify the company’s spend by Accepting or Rejecting the report using their identifying seven (7) digit number.
· Up to 10,550 internal system users
· 1,300 – 5,500 reporting prime suppliers
· raining for internal users and prime suppliers
· Frequency: semi-annual (As needed)
· Annual Reporting timeline development/management
· Validation of diverse supplier certification
· Categories of spend
· Commodity Specific Reports
· Flexible, user-friendly reports
· Supplier non-response follow up
· Search capabilities
· Web or cloud-based system with mobile access
· Ongoing help desk support